The Networking and Content Delivery domain is used for isolating your network infrastructure, and content delivery is used for faster delivery of content. It includes the following services:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services -- now commonly known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a cloud service from Amazon, which provides services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to create and deploy any type of application in the cloud.
· By signing up for AWS, you have access to Amazon’s cloud computing services. Note: The sign-up process requires a credit card, which will not be charged until you start using services. There are no long-term commitments and you can stop using AWS at any time.
· To start using AWS for web hosting, watch this 10 minute video to help you get started in the cloud. This video will show you how to use a CloudFormation template to quickly launch a WordPress website on AWS, or:
· Find developer tools, sample applications, and technical documentation in our Resource Center, or:
· Use the point-and-click AWS Management Console to launch and manage your cloud resources.
· Want help? Get assistance from AWS technical support engineers with AWS Support, or:
· Find an AWS Solution Provider from our ecosystem of Systems Integrators and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), or:
· Get your questions answered by the AWS community on the AWS Community Forum.
· If you are a corporate customer contact one of our global sales representatives with questions.
- Network and Content Delivery
- Management Tools
- Security & Identity Compliance
The Compute domain includes services related to compute workloads, it includes the following services:
- Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry
- Amazon Elastic Container Service
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes
- Amazon Lightsail
- AWS Batch
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Fargate
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Application Repository
- AWS Outposts
- VMware Cloud on AWS
The Storage domain includes services related data storage, it includes the following services:
The Database domain is used for database related workloads, it includes the following services:
The Migration domain is used for transferring data to or from the AWS Infrastructure, it includes the following services:
- AWS database Migration Service
- AWS SnowBall
AWS networking products enable you to isolate your cloud
infrastructure, scale your request handling capacity, and connect your physical
network to your private virtual network.
VPC Networking Components
You can use the following components to configure networking in your VPC:
The Management Tools domain consists of services which are used to manage other services in AWS, it includes the following services:
The Security & Identity, Compliance domain consist of services which are used to manage to authenticate and provide security to your AWS resources. It consists of the following services:
The Messaging domain consists of services which are used for queuing, notifying or emailing messages. It consists of the following domains:
Read more on AWS documnets:
Getting Started with AWS
Regions and Availability Zones